Monday, March 23, 2009

Music

Josh Wilson
Trying To Fit The Ocean In A Cup



The other day I was listening to the radio and I heard the song, "Savior, Please". As I listened, I found myself completely connecting with the words. Then as I thought about it, this song is about everyone.


So, I went out on a limb and purchased the entire album from iTunes.
I was impressed. The mood of the album is light, relaxed, and enjoyable. When I hear it, it's as though the sun is trying to peak through the clouds. And while the sound is fun, the lyrics continue to make you think. For example, the song "3 Minute Song" says;


Other tracks speak about turning around and back to God, stop faking the funk and letting God love us, and not letting money control us.

This is a good, wholesome, God loving album.

I like.

1. The Saints 5:16
2. Savior, Please 4:11
3. 3 Minute Song 3:00
4. Turn Around 2:57
5. Let Me Love You 3:20
6. Something's Got To Change 5:41
7. Tell Me 3:30
8. Pull Me Through 2:53
9. Oak Avenue 4:56
10. Dear Money 3:28
11. Beautiful Like This 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment